If YOU ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU ALWAYS DONE, YOU WILL ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU ALWAYS GOT,
PROBLEM SOLVING: the process of finding solutions to
difficult or complex issues.
while not an "official" practice area it is one of the more important functions of a good lawyer. I am expert at creative problem-solving.
Commonly understood steps in problem solving
- Identify the issue
- Understand everyone's interests.
- List the possible solutions (options)
- Evaluate the options.
- Select an option or options.
- Document the agreement(s).
- Agree on contingencies, monitoring and evaluation.